We are a Supportive, Inclusive, Spiritual Community
Our Mission: To serve as a Beacon of Light to illuminate our individual spiritual journeys within a safe and supportive environment.
Our Guiding Principles
- Treat all who come to a SOLS gatherings, lectures, or events with respect and acceptance.
- Listen to all ideas, thoughts, and experiences with an open mind, without expressing judgment.
- Advocate for the sharing of spiritual wisdom, ideas, practices, and experiences.
- Encourage the spiritual growth of all and their unique paths.
- Utilize universal spiritual philosophies in all our events, lectures, and workshops that we produce and promote.
- Support the universal power of love that reinforces the concept of no boundaries, divisions, and separation between humankind.
What We Do
- Produce events and lectures that inspires an understanding of metaphysical concepts, promotes positive discourse and engagement, while increasing use of spiritual practices.
- Create a safe peaceful space, promoting interconnection, greater self-awareness, and sacred community for individuals to explore and share spiritual experiences, universal wisdom and sacred philosophy.
- Promote healing practices in an inclusive, shared communal space.
- Encourage and support spiritual practices of finding one’s truth by going within.
SOLS was formed in January 2015, received non-profit status on August 19, 2015, officially elected its first Officers and Directors on February 12th 2016, and begin accepting Memberships on February 19th 2016. SOLS also filed its current Articles of Incorporation on November 14, 2016, received IRS exempt status on January 31, 2017, and ratified its current Bylaws on January 11, 2018.
SOLS is a proud sponsor of the Martinez Cemetery Preservation Alliance (MCPA).